Easy and delicious chocolate cake recipe – Looking for a quick, easy, and delicious chocolate cake recipe? Look no further! This one-bowl chocolate cake recipe is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth in no time.
Discover the ultimate chocolate cake recipe that will leave your taste buds craving more. Are you wondering if something will happen at any point in time? When it comes to finding the perfect chocolate cake recipe, there is no shortage of options to choose from. I understand your point. Indulge in the irresistible delight of this moist and decadent chocolate cake, generously topped with luscious chocolate frosting.
To be completely honest, this cake recipe is incredibly simple and straightforward. It’s one of the easiest cakes I’ve made in a while.
So let’s begin without wasting any more time!
Easy And Delicious Chocolate Cake Recipe
Here you will get to know that how you can make easy and delicious chocolate in no time. Here, you will learn the ingredients, procedures, and everything you must know to make the delicious Chocolate cake easily.
So let’s first learn the ingredients for the chocolate cake.
I will here let you know how you can make the Easy And Delicious Chocolate Cake from the ingredients that are easily available in every home.
- 1 cup (142 grams) all-purpose flour (measured with a scoop and a level)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar (200 grams)
- 6 tablespoons (35 grams) of Dutch cocoa powder, plus more to dust the pan
- 1/2 tsp soda for baking
- 1/2 gram of salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup of canola oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp extract of vanilla
- 2 big eggs.
- 6 oz. of chopped semisweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup of full-fat cream ingredients
Procedure To Make Easy And Delicious Chocolate Cake
After gathering all the ingredients mentioned above here is the procedure that you must follow to make the delicious chocolate cake easily. So let’s have a look at the easy and delicious chocolate cake recipe.
- Turn the oven temperature up to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the pan: First, coat a 9-by-9-inch or 8-by-8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, then sprinkle some cocoa powder over the surface. Remove any extra chocolate by shaking it.
- Mix together the dry ingredients: Flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt should be mixed together in a large mixing dish using a whisk.
- Mix with the liquid components: Mix in the eggs, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk the ingredients together for about a minute, or until they are completely combined.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish that has been prepared.
- Bake in an oven that has been warmed for about 27 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- On a wire rack, allow to cool down to room temperature.
You may also find our other article, Delicious Spring-Inspired Cakes to Celebrate the Season, interesting.
Process of Making Chocolate Ganache Frosting
After making the chocolate cake, until it cools down let’s have a look at how you can easily make Chocolate ganache frosting for your delicious chocolate cake.
This is an important part of easy and delicious chocolate cake recipe, this will help you make your cake even more delicious and tasty.
- Put the chocolate that has been coarsely chopped into a heat-proof mixing bowl of medium size.
- In a small saucepan, boil gently the heavy cream on the stovetop at medium temperature.
- After pouring hot cream over the chocolate, swirl the mixture with a rubber spatula until it is completely melted and uniform in texture.
- After allowing it to cool until it has a thicker consistency, which should take around thirty minutes, spread the ganache over the cake and cut it into pieces.
After learning about the easy and delicious chocolate cake recipe and after making a delicious cake, you must also know something about storing cake.
How Long Can You Store A Cake?
Make advantage of your freezer as a backup plan if you need to store unfrosted cake layers or a cake that has already been frosted for over a few days. In fact, if you put the cake in the freezer, you can keep it there for up to three months.
Methods Of Freezing Cake
Unfrosted: Begin by wrapping each layer in plastic wrap twice before placing it in a bag that is safe for the freezer or wrapping it in aluminum foil.
Frosted: Put the cake in the freezer for one hour to allow the frosting to harden, and then cover it in two layers of plastic wrap to store it. Either cover the frosted cake with a layer of aluminum foil or place it in a cake keeper for storage.
How to Keep a Cake That Has Been Cut
As soon as you cut a cake, no matter whether it has been frosted or not, moisture starts to escape, and the cake starts to get dry and stale. In the extremely unlikely event that you find yourself in possession of cake leftovers, you have two alternatives for keeping it fresh:
Option 1: Apply additional icing
Cover the sliced edges of the cake with additional frosting to prevent the cake from losing any of its moisture (plus who doesn’t love more icing?)
Option 2: Wrapping items in plastic
Place a piece of plastic wrap cut to fit directly into the open, sliced sides, and push it down firmly. Following the steps given above for covering and keeping the cake in a cake keeper, continue doing so. At room temperature, a cake that has been cut will keep for around three days, which is somewhat less time than a cake that has not been cut.
I have discussed an easy and delicious chocolate cake recipe in this blog. By following the method or procedure mentioned above, you can easily make a delicious chocolate cake at home for any event.
Some people have issues storing the cake, so I mentioned important information that you must know about refrigerating your chocolate cake.
I hope you have liked this blog, and let me know if you have any queries regarding making delicious chocolate cake!
What makes the chocolate cake so good?
The chocolate in this cake is mostly made of cocoa, which helps our brains release endorphins, also known as the “feel-good” chemical. It’s why when we eat this Cake, our feelings improve and we feel much better. The chocolate in the Cake will make you feel better if it is darker or more bitter.
Are chocolate cakes healthy to eat?
Your heart will be healthier if you eat dark chocolate cake. Dark chocolate has been shown to raise your good cholesterol (HDL) and keep your bad cholesterol (LDL) in check. It also has minerals that are good for your heart, like potassium, zinc, and selenium.